We offer a next working day delivery service for new appliances that are in stock to any of the areas within our area coverage. If for any reason this is not possible we’ll call you and let you know. If items need to be ordered we’ll advise accordingly. Most ordered goods will take 3-5 days delivery and we will contact you and arrange a suitable delivery time slot.
- Disconnection of existing appliance.
- Unpack and install the new freestanding or integrated appliance.
- Supply any extended hoses required and carry out any electrical hardwiring.
- Refit door panels and level appliance.
- Run brief test.
- Recycle old appliance and packaging.
Returns and Cancellations
Cancelling your order : You can cancel your order at any point before you receive it. Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to do this.
Returning your product : You can return an item within 14 days of its delivery provided the conditions stated below are met.
- The product is in its original packaging, with its documentation and has not been installed or used.
- Installed and used goods cannot be returned, except in the case of a manufacturers fault or defect.
Returning faulty products : You can return a faulty item provided there is a clear defect or fault after inspection.
- Products that are faulty must be reported within 30 days. In the event that a fault is found it will be refunded or exchanged free of charge.
- Any faults that occur after this 30 day period must be reported to the manufacturers service repair team and attended to by their approved repair technicians under the manufacturers warranty.
We Have You Covered
We strive to provide the best possible service to customers before and after your purchases, and we’ll do our best to help your situation in the event that any of the above needs to be considered. If you are unsure about anything after your repair or purchase just give us a call or send us an email and we’ll be happy to help.